Plecos, guppies and shrimp hobbyist

What do you mean where do I get my stock from I get it from a local fish store and then those fish breed and I try to sell them and maybe I am selling them higher than professional breeders I am also only 16 years old and only have 4 breeding tanks so I am really trying and it is not working so I guess I have to keep trying and I am a hobbyist/breeder I keep them for fun but breed them serious.

Could you look at my listing it is listed in African cichlids it is the one that says baby electric yellow cichlids which I need to update to juvenile and can you tell me is these fish look like good quality they may look bad that is because the pictures were fuzzy and they don’t look that clear and can you give me any feedback or advice I am asking you because I trust you and you seem experienced.

They look washed out. They should have a deep yellow color and a black line going through dorsal fin. Google yellow lab cichlid.

This is what mom and dad look like they have a black stripe on the top

Do these look like yellow lab cichlids?

Hello, I had som experience breeding Crystal red shrimp, and I would like to share my experience

Set up
10-15 gal
Tap water
Room temperature is fine 74-76 degrees
Mid-high grade substrate
Sponge filter
1-2 small plants
You can make your own food
Not additional chemicals or nutrients need it.
Almond leaves

To maintain water temperature
I would recommend use 1” styrofoam insulation on 4 sides of the tank, (in case your are is too cold)

Any shrimp will reproduce faster in small tank with not plants
Why?
Reach the food is easy
Proteins won’t be absorbed by plants
Reproduction on big communities is more easy

Good luck!!!

1 Like